Download our NEW brochure!
Watch our overview of Member Benefits video (5 minutes).
View helpful Website Tutorial videos (2-3 minutes).
Encourage your entire staff, board, and key volunteers to set up website accounts to access Member benefits.
Resources and expertise for every staff and board member of your organization
- Center Connect - Share ideas, experiences, and expertise with nonprofit professionals across the state in this online community. New Benefit!
- Directory of Members
- Information Central - Find answers to your questions, plus articles, templates, sample policies, and more.
- Member Assistance - Contact us with any nonprofit management question and we'll research the answer for you.
- Nonprofit Connections monthly e-newsletter
- Pro Bono Programs - Request an unlimited number of one hour appointments with a professional in the areas of legal, marketing, human resources, coaching, accounting, and executive transitions for no additional cost.
- Professional development opportunities
- Publications such as our annual Legal Compliance Checklist, North Carolina Salary & Benefits Report, and our Principles & Practices guide to organizational development.
- Affinity Fundraising Registration - charitable solicitation registration services
- Cash Flow and Budget Toolkit (NYCON) - software tools to help create better budgets and monitor an organizations’ cash flow
- Firespring - website and online fundraising development services
- First Nonprofit Group - unemployment insurance services
- GrantStation - grant and funding opportunities
- Idealware - online technology training
- Lenovo - IT hardware and software products
- Marsh & McLennan Agency - benefits and insurance services
- Mutual of America - retirement plan services
- Nonprofit Quarterly - nonprofit news and research
- Nonprofit Risk Management Center - risk management tools, training, services
- Nonstop Wellness - health insurance services
- QuickBooks Made Easy - nonprofit industry-specific QuickBooks training
- Threat Sketch - cyber risk management services
Advocacy for your cause
- Advocacy resources, training, and support
- Updates on state and federal policy issues
- Public Policy Alert and Nonprofit Policy Matters e-newsletters
- Affiliation with the National Council of Nonprofits