Membership Has Its Advantages
In addition to a listing in the Center's searchable Membership Directory, members receive these exclusive benefits:
Nonprofit Management Resources
- Information Central - Search the Center’s online library of over 800 articles, publications, and templates in all nonprofit practice areas.
- Member Assistance - Ask your nonprofit management question and Center staff will research the answer.
- Pro Bono Programs - Request unlimited, one-hour, confidential consultations with the Center’s team of legal, marketing, HR, coaching, accounting, and executive transitions professionals.
- Nonprofit Connections - Receive our monthly e-newsletter with articles, trends, and resources to help you improve your nonprofit management acumen.
- Publications - Get free downloads of:
- Save money on purchases with these business partners.
- Save 20-30% on registrations for over 40 webinars presented by the Center.
- Save 20-40% on registrations to the Center’s Statewide Conference, Nonprofit Management Institute, Nonprofit Policy Briefings, and more.
- Save 10-20% on archive webinar and publication purchases, including the Compensation Report for North Carolina Nonprofits (revised biennially).
- Save 66% to advertise your open staff positions on the NC Nonprofit Careers.
Comprehensive Access to Center Member Benefits
- Every member of your staff and board can create an online account. When they do this, they can sign up to receive newsletters, explore the website for member-only resources, and get member discounts.
Beyond member benefits, your dues support:
- Nonprofit advocacy leadership in the NC General Assembly and U.S. Congress
- Weekly newsletters with analysis of state and federal actions impacting nonprofits
- Initiatives that lead North Carolina’s nonprofit sector
- Connections to a network of nonprofit colleagues through learning events
- Creation of outstanding learning programs for nonprofits
- Affiliation with and access to free tools and reports from the National Council of Nonprofits
- Updated online resources to navigate the impacts of COVID-19 on nonprofits
Learn more about membership through our tutorials.