North Carolina’s nonprofit sector is a vital leader in building and sustaining equitable and thriving communities.
To educate, connect, and advocate for North Carolina nonprofits.
- Collaboration: We believe that working together with nonprofits, business, and government achieves the best solutions and strengthens the fabric of our communities.
- Equity and Inclusion: We are committed to helping nonprofits be change agents that contribute to an equitable society.
- Impact: We make a difference and focus on results that matter.
- Excellence: We challenge ourselves to do great work and actively seek feedback to continually improve and evolve our services.
- Relevance: We are responsive, adaptive, and committed to innovation.
The Center will become a self-sustaining organization. It will shift its approach from a transactional framework to a dynamic and transformational culture, where equity, inclusivity, and the ability to generate sustaining earned income will guide its strategic directions through programs and services to:
- Advance the nonprofit sector
- Innovate training
- Grow relevant services for Members
- Initiate connections and relationships
- Improve the Center’s internal capacity