The Center is pleased to partner these with businesses that offer special services and discounts exclusively to our Member nonprofits!
Businesses: To learn more about the Center's money-saving affinity program, contact the Center.
Summary of current partnerships with businesses that serve nonprofits:
- Affinity Fundraising Registration - charitable solicitation registration services
- Cash Flow and Budget Toolkit (NYCON) - software tools to help create better budgets and monitor an organizations’ cash flow
- Firespring - website and online fundraising development services
- First Nonprofit Group - unemployment insurance services
- GrantStation - grant and funding opportunities
- Idealware - online technology training
- Lenovo - IT hardware and software products
- Marsh & McLennan Agency - benefits and insurance services
- Mutual of America - retirement plan services
- Nonprofit Quarterly - nonprofit news and research
- Nonprofit Risk Management Center - risk management tools, training, services
- Nonstop Wellness - health insurance services
- QuickBooks Made Easy - nonprofit industry-specific QuickBooks training
- Threat Sketch - cyber risk management services
- Zoom - video conferencing services
See our Member Benefits page to learn more about the other benefits of becoming a Member nonprofit.
Current Members: Login to access your Money Saving Partner benefits.