Ask, Thank, Report, Repeat - come learn the secrets behind these four simple, yet powerful words. Whether you're just stepping into your first fundraising role or you are a seasoned fundraising veteran, you need a fundraising plan and rhythm that is measurable, repeatable, successful, and encourages donor trust and raises more money. Topics include:
Encourage Donor Trust – Thank promptly and emotionally
- How to use receipt letters, thank you notes and emails to encourage donor trust
- Raise more money, even while thanking
- Get your board involved
Report & Repeat your way to an annual, repeatable fundraising plan
- How to make your donor the superhero of the story
- Repeats what works again and again
- Capital campaigns
- Pro tip – what every board member needs to know about fundraising
This is Part 2 of a 2-part webinar series (see Part 1). This online course will be recorded and the recordings and all materials will be made available to all registered participants. Participants who are unable to attend the course will still have access to all the materials.
Center Members can register at the Member price with code NCCfN.