Ask, Thank, Report, Repeat - come learn the secrets behind these four simple, yet powerful words. Whether you're just stepping into your first fundraising role or you are a seasoned fundraising veteran, you need a fundraising plan and rhythm that is measurable, repeatable, successful, and encourages donor trust and raises more money. Topics include:
Ask, Thank, Report, Repeat – A Powerful Introduction
- Ask – when and how
- Thank – meaningful 'thanks' that make your donor feel great
- Report – reporting done right, reporting leads donor confidence and more donations
- Repeat – the ATRR cycle year after year
Be Confident! How to ask for a donation while encouraging trust with your donors
- How to build a fundraising offer that works
- Ask for donations using multiple channels, including face-to-face requests, direct mail and digital media
- When to ask and how often
- Understand the power of matching gifts
This is Part 1 of a 2-part webinar series (see Part 2). This online course will be recorded and the recordings and all materials will be made available to all registered participants. Participants who are unable to attend the course will still have access to all the materials.
Center Members can register at the Member price with code NCCfN.