The North Carolina Center for Nonprofits' annual conference is the largest gathering of nonprofit leaders in the state. For those who missed participating with us on November 3-5, session recordings are now available for purchase. Purchasing the recording will provide you access to the YouTube recording link, presentation slides (if applicable), and session handouts (if applicable).
Sessions are $25 each.
Select a session below for details:
- Celebrating the Power of Our Stories
- Getting Back in the Zone
- When We All Get Together, What A Day of Learning It Will Be
- Metrics Matter - Utilizing Research to Drive Programming
- Contract Management in a Nonprofit World
- Advancing Equitable Fundraising: Partnering with Communities To Achieve Results
- Building Equity into Your Employee Health Plan Design
- Nonprofits as Social Change Agents: Advocacy for Racial & Economic Justice
- Who Decides Who’s Ready to Build Thriving Community Ecosystems?
- What is Your Auditor Asking For? – Preparing Your Nonprofit for an Initial or Annual Audit
- Moving Forward with Board Diversity: Readiness, Recruitment & Onboarding
- To App or Not to App? Program Engagement & Tracking