Learn about the most pressing risk management trends and strategies from expert speakers and event sponsors at Risk Connect, full-day virtual conference for Affiliate Members of the Nonprofit Risk Management Center (NRMC), an independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with a mission to inspire effective risk management across the nonprofit sector. Session topics include:
- 5 Habit-Forming Habits of Risk Champions
- Insurance Myths and Mysteries
- Fraud Prevention
- Cannabis and Your Workplace: Managing the Highs and Lows
- Why Can't We Just Print More Money: Managing Financial Risk
- Riders of the Storm: Volunteer Risk Management in the Information Age
- Managing Staff Recruitment Risk
- Cost-Effective Compliance Programs
Can’t attend on May 14 or missed sessions? Don’t worry! The entire conference is available on-demand for 30 days following the live event. Register to watch recorded sessions at your convenience.
Members of the North Carolina Center for Nonprofits are affiliate members of NRMC and can attend this conference for free.