*This training is for the online version of QuickBooks. Training for the desktop version will be May 14-16.
Day 1 will provide an overview of software updates in QuickBooks® 2018 and cover the basics including:
- Getting used to the screens and navigating around
- Setting up the correct accounts
- Entering programs
- Adding your annual budget
- Cutting and pasting from Excel into QuickBooks
- Entering donors, members, or students
Day 2 will cover advanced material including:
- Entering income – two methods
- Entering donations, grants, membership dues, tuition, and program service revenue
- Entering and paying bills
- Spreading costs to programs and grants
- Reporting for your board and auditor
- Attaching scan documents
Day 3 will cover advanced material including:
- Entering credit card activity
- Tracking pledges, restricted grants, and special fundraising events
- Printing personalized donor thank you letters directly from QuickBooks®
- Two ways to get year-end donor acknowledgements
- Recording in-kind contributions
- Auto-allocating expenses to programs and grants
Participants can earn up to 6.0 CPE credits for all three days (2.0 each day).
Center Members, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your $20 off code!