Clear, compelling writing is vital to all your professional writing projects – not just grant proposals. Join this webinar to learn and practice simple, powerful, and often overlooked techniques that will have you writing more clearly, quickly, and confidently. Topics include:
- Big myths and misconceptions that could be sabotaging your writing without your even knowing it.
- Three fundamental strategies for writing so clearly your reader cannot possibly misunderstand your message.
- Key techniques and tools to help you organize your material for maximum impact.
- Ten steps for busting through the deadly 12-12-12 Scenario and bringing your writing to life.
- Figuring it out who your readers are, what they need from you, and how to deliver it.
- Advice from the top writing pros on editing, proofreading, and revising.
BONUS RESOURCE: Everything Else You Always Wanted to Know About Good Writing (But Never Had the Chance to Ask)
Note: This is the fourth webinar in the six-part series, Get More Grants. You can purchase the webinars individually or as a series ($180 for Members, $240 for Non-members).