The Nonprofit Finance & Grants Summit is a two-day intensive, virtual training offering two tracks - nonprofit focused or federal grants focused - and a half-day bootcamp to share today’s best success strategies in 10 key aspects of association and nonprofit financial management. The summit will also provide many opportunities to network, share ideas and collaborate with your peers.
The nonprofit focused track will explore new regulations and industry best practices on nonprofit financial processes, budgeting, tax compliance, and strategic planning.
The federal grants focused track will explore updates on the latest grants rules and regulations of the Uniform Grant Guidance, new requirements under 2 CFR 200, how the changes will impact your federal programs, and where to start.
- Two days of expert-led training taught by recognized experts on each topic
- Virtual networking opportunities to interact with peers and ask speakers your specific questions
- Up to 13 CAE Credits, 15.6 CPE Credits, and 15.6 GPCI Credits
- Optional half-day post-conference “deep dive” workshops
- Thompson’s Grants Quick Start Toolkit to help you through the entire grants lifecycle
- Four months of digital access to Thompson Grants Compliance Expert Lite (new subscribers only)