Being a nonprofit communicator is HARD! You have to be a master of so many skills – strategy, social media, media relations, email, website management, crisis management, print projects, advocacy – me oh my! Every nonprofit communicator needs to check in on their skills to ensure they are practical and up-to-date. Whether you are new to your job or a seasoned professional, building on the basics is key.
Invest in fine-tuning your skills to push your communications knowledge to the next level with a Nonprofit Communications Tune-Up. In this webinar, get practical tips and tools to make it easy to execute a successful strategy, build on your skills, communicate your vision to leadership, AND keep yourself on track without going insane. Now is the time to refuel your plan, launch that next project and reignite your career. This webinar will focus on:
- Tips you can use immediately but also help you plan long-term
- Quick level-setting on communications jargon so you are not left in the dark
- Cool tools to make your life easier
- Real talk about how to keep yourself sane and successful
- Tools and worksheets to help you share your vision with others and keep yourself on track