This course is the 4th course in a 4-module series designed to increase nonprofit staff and board members' understanding of financial processes and how to use financial reports to help create a proactive decision-making environment. This class is not taught by your average accountants, so join us for an exciting and interactive class.
During Module 4: Dashboards and 990s, you will:
1. Create a financial dashboard for your organization
2. Learn the reports that should be included in a Treasurer's Report for the board vs. the finance committee
3. Understand the role of the finance committee regarding financial oversight
4. Create a checklist of items that should be reviewed every month, quarter, and year
5. Review the federal form 990
Refunds/Cancellations: There are no refunds after the registration deadline of 10/27/19. If the class is canceled by UNCW due to low enrollment, inclement weather, etc., a full refund will be issued.
To sign up for all 4 Financial Accountability sessions, register here. Cost is $110 for all 4 sessions.