The role of supervisor is critical in nearly all kinds of organizations. Today fostering a culture where the employee feels valued, heard, and engaged is imperative to a healthy culture. During this workshop for new supervisors and leaders in the nonprofit workplace, you'll learn how to support a modern workforce that seeks transparency, connection, and recognition. You'll also explore elevating employees engagement and productivity across your organization using tools that promote feedback, collaboration, and peer recognition.
This workshop provides a review of:
- Building a modern culture in the workplace
- Building a succession plan
- Developing a talent management strategy
- Encouraging the power of conversation within the culture of your organization.
Topics covered will identify a road map to:
- Company culture
- Increasing job satisfaction
- Reducing employee turnover