The North Carolina Center for Nonprofits' annual conference is the largest gathering of nonprofit leaders in the state. For those who missed participating with us on December 8-10, session recordings are now available for purchase. Purchasing the recording will provide you access to the YouTube recording link, presentation slides (if applicable), and session handouts (if applicable).
Sessions are $25 each, and Pre-Conference workshops are $69 each.
Select a session below for details.
- 2020 Legal Update for North Carolina Nonprofits
- Nonprofit Financial Resilience: Understanding “Full Costs” and Dialogue on Post-COVID Recovery
- A Resilience DIET: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Transformation for Rebuilding After Emergencies
- Steady and Forward Leadership in Times of Change
- Adding Equity to Nonprofits
- The Art of the Legacy Ask
- Beyond Heroism: Nonprofit Communication Tactics for Essential Employee Advocacy
- Businesses and Nonprofits: Insights and Perspectives
- How to Change Your DEI Culture in One Month
- Communications in a Post-COVID World: How to Advocate Strategically for Your Nonprofit's Mission
- Creating Your Community's Future: Start with "Who" and "Why"
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and Agility at Work
- Infuse Continuity Planning into Your Next Strategic Plan
- Making the Major Gift Ask In Person or Virtually: A Role-Playing Workshop
- Pandemic Recovery and Public-Private Partnerships
- Using Project Management Principles to Ensure Successful Collaborations
- Recurring Gifts: How to Raise Money You Can Plan On No Matter What
- Storytelling: Communicating Your Mission with Infectious Passion
- From "Survivor" to "Amazing Race": Developing Board Champions
- Build a Wicked Good Onboarding Process for New Board Members