Are you a nonprofit professional ready to turn your experience into a consulting career? Do you already consult but need support building a business strategy to grow your income and connections? Sponsored by Candid Learning, this three-month virtual training series will provide you with the insights and tips needed to launch or adapt your consulting business in today’s challenging times. Learn from a seasoned consultant on how to turn your passion for service into a profitable career.
Participants will meet virtually via Zoom for six Tuesdays from 2:00–4:00 pm ET/ 11:00 am–1:00 pm PT, twice per month, on the following dates:
- September 8: Establishing your business, client criteria, consulting focus area, and geography using new virtual expectations
- September 22: Developing a marketing strategy for generating clients through digital platforms
- October 6: Determining a fee structure and criteria for pro bono services to introduce your business plan
- October 20: Developing two to three immediate revenue streams from home
- November 3: Creating a business plan presentation
- November 17: Incorporating feedback and open questions into your business plan
Please register by Friday, September 4th, 2020.
***All sessions meet virtually. Computer access with video/audio and a reliable internet connection is required.***
To maximize benefit, we encourage virtual attendance for all sessions.