To support research and education regarding income inequality, voting rights, and other issues.
To promote the growth of the flexographic printing process in the educational system throughout North America.
Our Mission is maintaining poise and personal growth throughout all stages and challenges of life using the principles of Alexander technique (AT).
Our Mission is realized through promotion of the profession, creation of programs adapted for specific populations and industries, and support of cutting edge research in the field.
We use a coordinated team approach uniting individuals who have benefited from AT, industry expert advocates, and AT professionals.
We are committed to removing barriers and making Alexander technique training available across socio-economic groups and to those with chronic conditions. To achieve our goals, we:
* Create and deliver AT principle based classes for target populations
* Create and deliver AT principle based continuing education courses for industry professionals
* Identify funding sources and delivery systems to provide alternatives to current private practice/private pay models
* Initiate research projects to build on existing data on AT
* Create jobs for AT professionals in new populations and industries through a strategic, targeted approach
* Create post-graduate training to prepare AT teachers to meet demands for new industry jobs
* Create internships and entry-level job opportunities for AT graduating trainees
* Create approved AT principle based curriculum for primary, secondary and tertiary educational institutions
To promote the art of handbell ringing to the widest possible audience by performing advanced handbell music throughout North Carolina and the country.
Providing empowerment tools to individuals and families, equipping them to thrive in every area of life.
to educate the public in music through free concerts year round.
The Samantha and Kyle Busch Bundle of Joy Fund is dedicated to advocating for infertility education and awareness and removing financial barriers by granting monetary awards to couples who require fertility treatments to have their own bundle of joy. The Bundle of Joy Fund provides monetary grants for in-need couples struggling with infertility. The funds assist with the costs associated with IVF treatment through the REACH Clinic of Charlotte
The Scrap Exchange is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization with a mission to promote creativity, environmental awareness,
and community through reuse.