A fiscal sponsor is a nonprofit organization that provides fiduciary oversight, financial management, and other administrative services to help build the capacity of charitable projects. For further explanation, see: What is fiscal sponsorship?
Although fiscal sponsorship policies are customized to fit each fiscal sponsor and project, below is a broad collection of sample fiscal sponsorship agreements to be used as models to develop for your nonprofit's unique needs, in conjunction with the guidance of your legal counsel.
- Ten sample fiscal sponsorship agreements from River Network
- Five page sample from International League of Conservation Photographers
- Four page sample from Council of Michigan Foundations
- Three page sample from Center for Community Economic Development
- Two page sample from National Endowment for the Arts
- Sample Agreement to Sponsor a Project from National Performance Network
Word Doc Templates
- Two page sample, in editable format from Wegner CPAs
- Template fiscal sponsorship agreement, in editable format from Together SC
- Ten page sample, in editable format from The Philadelphia Cultural Fund