Handle interpersonal relationships with good judgment and empathy, while becoming more relatable and approachable within the organization.
- Tact: understand how behavior influences your professional abilities
- Relational Skills: understand how to relate to others through their language and non-verbal cues
- Emotions recognize and regulate emotions during critical conversations
- Collaboration: invite partnership and camaraderie into working teams
- Positivity: foster a sense of belonging and teamwork
Cost is $25 to reserve your spot. Networking lunch provided immediately after workshop (11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.). Training is valued at $200/person. Class size will be limited to 20 individuals for personalized attention. Class size is intentionally small for personalized attention.