Reports to: Training Director
Occupational Summary: This position encompasses duties related to business and financial operations within the CCFH Training Program including the responsibility for business development, contract management, grant management, and strategic planning. All employees are required to perform in accordance with the Center for Child & Family Health Policies and Procedures Manual.
Business Development and Contracting
- Execute key business development processes for external contracts and grants.
- Develop work-plans for core CCFH training courses including budgets, timelines, personnel allocation plans, and reporting templates.
- Develop, review, and approve training proposals to external customers
- Develop budgets, budget justifications, and staffing plans for long-term training contracts for a variety of programs/services
- Execute quarterly staff allocation planning process
- Interface extensively with CCFH Finance Office in review of expense reports and personnel reimbursement process for short and (some) long-term training processes
- Develop and monitor financial planning process (annual projections) for overall training program
- Supervise day-to-day activities of Training Program Manager in conjunction with Training Director
- Manage / oversee access to and use of training support platforms such as Adobe Connect, Uber Conference, AccuConference, and FedEx Print-Online
- Serve on CCFH Leadership Team (weekly meetings and strategic planning)
- Provide assistance with research and grant writing activities
- Work with Training and CCFH Leadership to review grant proposals for mission fit and overall feasibility.
- Master's degree in relevant field (eg. business, public health, mental health)
- At least two years experience with leadership and/or supervision of projects with multiple team members
- At least two years experience developing contracts and business agreements
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to engage with a diverse range of customers/potential customers and to lead project and training teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with negotiating financial agreements
- The position requires mostly sitting and using a computer/phone. Must be able to lift 15lbs.
Applicants should send a letter of interest and resume via e-mail to:
Jackie Chatman at Jackie.firstname.lastname@example.org
The Center for Child and Family Health
1121 W. Chapel Hill Street, Ste. 100
Durham, NC 27701
Salary will be based on education and years of experience with an expected range of $58,000 to $65,000.