The Software Developer is responsible for the software application development and maintenance in a horizontally and vertically scaled environment. Develops effective information technology capabilities, processes and systems that increase productivity and efficiency. Knowledge expert in open source and commercial products in the area of content management systems (CMS), customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), and other solutions in a virtualization and cloud computing environment.
This is a time-limited position with an estimated duration from 6-9 months.
Description of Responsibilities:
1. Effectively manages and maintains existing open source, Saas, and commercial online application services.
2. Develops and implements client server applications that meet organization objectives using Microsoft Development solutions.
3. Ensures that current standard application design and development practices are followed, deliverables and requirements are met and the accuracy and integrity of organizational data is maintained.
4. Determines software objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, and evaluating data flow and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
5. Maintains and prepares all system documentation, including code comments, system specifications, technical documentation, user documentation; process and user notes in compliance with legal and regulatory authorities and records management best practices.
Direct Reports: NONE
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from an accredited college or university or degree in a closely related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
-0-2 Years of Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 experience, with a preferred focus on Visual Basic.
-0-2 Years of Report Development with Crystal Reports is a bonus but not required.
-0-2 Years of experience with MSSQL. Writing natural SQL as a query tool and integration of the SQL into software development.
-0-2 Years Microsoft Visual Studio data connectivity objects connecting to MS SQL.
-Must have solid understanding of Microsoft .NET OOP with a focus on client server architecture.
-Use of the Windows API across multiple platforms.
-Interpretation of business requirements into written software.
-Experience with internal software documenting