The Resource Coordinator position assists with the coordination and maintenance of resource data supporting United Way of North Carolina’s NC 2-1-1 information and referral system as part of the NCCARE360 team. United Way of NC is currently expanding the team to support the resource data work component of the NCCARE360 Platform project. The position will be based at the United Way of NC office in Cary, NC.
Quality Assurance Oversight
Follow policies and protocols that ensure the NC 2-1-1 resource database is in full compliance with all Resource Database standards, including the following elements:
• Comprehensive and consistent listings;
• Appropriate and consistent application of the Alliance of Information and Referral Systems (AIRS) Standards http://www.airs.org/airsdata and 2-1-1
• Adherence to the NC 2-1-1 Style Manual;
• Application of approved templates for standardized resource listings.
• Follow policy and procedures and utilize provided resources and tools to ensure database is current and accurate including annual resource updates
and interim changes
• Follow assigned work plan to meet deliverables around core resource areas and/or geographic assignments for database expansion.
• Work with the database directly and through interaction with agencies to enhance, update, and improve the resources within the NC 2-1-1 database.
- Provide for global corrections to existing records within an assigned area to achieve compliance with Quality Assurance monitoring standards;
- Enhance the database listings;
- Ensuring basic needs categories are fully represented;
- Review responses to auto verification requests and assign geography and taxonomy as appropriate;
- Respond in a timely manner to requests for general information on NC 2-1-1 from external agencies seeking information and/or corrections regarding
their agency’s information in the database;
• Provide support to external customers who request assistance with on-line updating tools.
Please send cover letter and resume to Laura James, email@example.com
Competitive benefit package is available to all employees