The North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants (NCAPA) is recruiting a Membership Coordinator to provide support for PAs a across the state. Join a team of committed staff and volunteers who are focused on making sure North Carolina is the best place to be PA. We are looking for an individual with a keen eye for detail, strong interpersonal skills, and an eagerness to share the value NCAPA and grow our membership. This is a great opportunity to support PAs, which are ranked nationally as one of the best healthcare professions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Implement and monitor member renewal, retention and recruitment activities.
• Process, enter and track renewal, retention, and recruitment data.
• Ensure accuracy of database information and stay up to date on database upgrades.
• Compile, analyze and provide reports about membership composition and trends for staff and board use.
• Maintain excellent customer service to foster strong relationships with members, nonmembers, and partners.
• Identify member recruitment and engagement opportunities and coordinate and/or attend events as directed.
• Create and maintain opportunities for PAs throughout the state to network and demonstrate the value of NCAPA.
Candidates must have:
• Minimum of Bachelor's Degree with an emphasis in communications, non-profit management, or a related field preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered;
• A commitment to the value of the PA profession and the value of membership in NCAPA;
• Project management skills, including the ability to develop timelines, meet deadlines and stay within budget;
• Strong analytical, writing, verbal communication, and presentation skills;
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to network and build relationships;
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, work independently and as part of a team;
• Understanding of the functions and components of a database management system to meet membership association management needs;
• Knowledge of and comfort with social media;
• Demonstrated proficiency using a database program and with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel;
• Requires some statewide travel, attendance at out of state conference, and occasional evening and weekend work.
To apply: Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Membership Coordinator in the subject line. Resumes without cover letters will not be accepted. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Position open until filled. EOE.
Competitive Salary. We provide employer paid health, dental, life, short-term and long-term insurance. For more information about NCAPA, visit www.ncapa.org.