The Director of Grant Funding is primarily responsible for researching and applying for grants to support the programs and services at Hospitality House; as well as analyzing and preparing data for reports and grant applications. This position works closely with the Executive Director, Director of Development and Director of Finance, as a part of the executive team.
The person must have a solid background in Federal, State and Foundation grant writing and working with databases related to grant entry and reporting.
1. Research and identify potential funding sources.
2. Prepare, write and submit appropriate applications for funding including all government grants (federal, state and local) and non-governmental grants (foundations, endowments, and community). This currently includes the annual Continuum of Care and Emergency Solutions Projects Grant and collaborative applications.
3. Collect and evaluate information about best practices, policy and research related to homelessness.
4. Conduct analyses related to homeless systems and programs, analyzing data from multiple sources, identifying key findings, and comparing data to national trends and comparable communities.
5. Record and track program activities and data for reporting and program evaluation.
6. Analyze and prepare reports from databases, which may include internal systems and external (HMIS) systems.
7. Prepare reports for funding sources as required.
8. Participate in designated community meetings including the Northwest NC Continuum of Care and statwide HMIS meetings
Email letter of interest, resume and three professional references to Tina B. Krause Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org