Triangle Family Services seeks a full-time Director of Finance to serve as a member of its Senior Leadership Team and to guide the overall financial operations of the agency.
• Immediate oversight for A/P, A/R, financial tracking and reporting functions
• Coordinate monthly closing efforts and finance committee reports and meetings
• Lead the annual budget preparation and annual audit processes
• Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting
• Update and implement necessary business policies and accounting practices
• Provide the necessary information and analysis for grants management and donation reconciliation.
Desired Experience, Education, Skills and knowledge:
• CPA or CMA
• 5+ year of broad financial management in a non-profit setting
• Ability to translate financial concepts for various audiences
• Advanced proficiency with Excel and QuickBooks (or similar accounting software)
• Demonstrated success in organizational leadership and/or supervision of staff
This is a full-time, exempt position with a generous benefits packet.
Please submit cover letter with salary requirements along with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Triangle Family Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Commensurate with experience.