The Development Specialist will support CEF’s organizational stewardship and resource development by drafting compelling grant proposals, compiling grant reports, coordinating with CEF’s team to implement development strategies, and ensuring all deadlines are met! The successful candidate will have a track record of working with small- to medium-sized non-profit organizations to effectively raise resources through a variety of sources. Specific duties include:
- Draft grant applications, letters of inquiry, proposals, and reports, coordinating with Co-Directors and staff to gather needed materials and information
- Maintain up-to-date grant application and reporting calendar, and monitor deadlines to manage timely submission of materials
- Identify new funding prospects
- Support individual donor campaigns and major donor communications as requested
- Engage as member of organizational development team to craft organizational strategy
Please send a resume, cover letter, and relevant writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to apply. The position is open until filled, however, we will give preference to applications received before February 16, 2018. Your cover letter should speak to why you are interested in working with CEF and why you are a great candidate for this position. Thank you for your interest! Please contact email@example.com with any questions.