The North Carolina Association of Educators seeks a talented, dedicated, and experienced union, community, or electoral organizing manager to fill the position of Deputy Director of Local Strength, Organizing and Field Services. The Deputy Director will, with other Deputy Director, lead and manage a field team to develop local strategic plans, leadership development programs and trainings to rebuild and transform our local unions and school communities. The Deputy Director of Local Strength, Organizing and Field Services, reports to the Director of Organizing and Field Services.
Required Materials: Please submit your resume, at least 3 references, cover letter and a writing sample that demonstrates skills relevant to this role to https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment....
● Writing Sample Instructions: Please provide a short description of the context of your writing sample.
● Subject Line: Please make the subject line of your email: “FirstName LastName Deputy Director of Local Strength, Organizing and Field Services Application.”
○ 100% employer paid healthcare coverage for the employee
○ 100% employer paid dental and vision coverage for the employee and family
○ Employer provided FSA/HRA monies
○ 401k Plan
○ Pension Plan (if a temp. position-not eligible until 1/1 or 7/1 after 1 year of service
○ Cell phone and internet reimbursement
○ Mileage reimbursement for work-related travel
○ Relocation costs
○ Paid holidays, employer paid life and LTD coverage, voluntary life insurance
○ A generous personal, sick, and annual leave policy, and more