Position: Care Coordinator
Program: Hotel to Home Housing Program
Supervisor: Housing Program Manager
Schedule: Monday-Friday 12pm-8:30pm (subject to change)
Reinvestment Partners' mission is to foster healthy and just communities by empowering people, improving places, and influencing policy. We address the problems of poverty and social injustice in the areas of food, housing, community development, health, and financial services.
A short-term, bridge housing model that serves people experiencing homeless who are medically fragile while they secure permanent housing.
● Work with residents and their case managers to meet their short-term goals and secure permanent housing placement
● Report notes and data in timely, confidential manner
● Serve as a key point of contact for dispute resolution between property owners, clients, and agencies providing ongoing supportive services
● Operate from the following philosophies: person-centered approach, trauma-informed care, harm-reduction, patient empowerment, and motivational interviewing
● Design and facilitate opportunities for resident engagement and community building
● Uphold professional boundaries and program confidentiality standards
● Serve as part of intake and exit process
● Provide conflict mediation and de-escalation when necessary
● Attend meetings/training as necessary with Program staff and partner agencies
● Communicate effectively in oral and written forms with clients, their families, their significant others, coworkers, supervisors, other service agencies and the community
● Proficiently operate a personal computer, fax machine, printer, and copier
● Bachelor's degree in social work, human services, sociology, or related field required
● Prior experience working with people experiencing homelessness required
● Case management experience required; coordination experience preferred
Reinvestment Partners values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBT individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
Reinvestment Partner is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
Please submit your cover letter and resume via our online Employment Application form:
The competitive benefits package includes paid time off, health and dental insurance, and contribution toward retirement.