The North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants (NCAPA) is recruiting a part-time Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support for office functions including board support.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Serve as receptionist, answering and triaging calls, handling mail, and greeting visitors
• Provide brief tours of building to guests and visitors as needed
• Market, manage scheduling, and handle logistics for the E. Harvey Estes Conference Center (ECC)
• Act as point of contact for career center
• Handle board meeting logistics
• Receive, track and enter membership applications and renewals, process payments and enter data
Candidates must have:
• Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, database programs, and internet research
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy
• Customer service orientation
• Ability to be a team player in a small staff environment
• At least one year of previous administrative experience; membership associations or nonprofit experience a plus
This is a part-time, 20-25 hour per week, non-exempt position. For more information about NCAPA, visit www.ncapa.org.
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com with Administrative Assistant in the subject line. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed. Position open until filled. EOE.