Are you an advocate for social justice looking for a way to make a difference? Are you ready to join the resistance, fight for amazing causes, and win Democratic majorities in 2018 and beyond? Are you motivated to find new ways to connect people to the progressive nonprofits you believe in?
If the answer is yes, CCAH has a unique and rewarding opportunity available in our Arlington, VA office or remote in our Asheville, NC office.
Our Interactive Team is hiring an Account Representative to join an award winning team of marketing professionals and support nonprofit clients.
We are a multichannel direct response firm with main operating offices in Arlington, VA and San Francisco, CA. Using direct mail, phone, digital and mobile strategies, we help our nonprofit clients make real change to make the world better. Perks include generous benefits package, competitive salary, 401k, and much more! Beautiful location to enjoy with a close-knit team.
This is a fast-paced environment where managing multiple projects and deadlines are essential - tenacity and grit a must. We expect every employee to work hard, learn and rebound from mistakes, pitch in when others need help, dedicate the necessary time to training and possess the desire to learn every day. If you think you have what it takes, then please apply below.
CCAH Account Representatives on any given day are…
- Facilitating across all departments to guarantee deadlines are met
- Innovating new strategies to raise money for clients by using one-on-one phone and mobile communications.
- Quickly learning new customer relationship management tools and software.
- Performing basic writing assignments such as updating copy and writing program memos
- Attending important weekly client meetings
- Updating client stats and implementing segmentation strategies
- Managing quality and accuracy of fundraising communication.
- Researching market trends
- Being a client and vendor advocate
- Contributing in companywide brainstorms and helping clients develop award winning integrated fundraising campaigns.
- Working as a part of a team with staff and supervisors
- Bachelor’s degree
- One to two years fundraising experience.
- Multichannel experience (mail, phones, and online) a plus!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Exceptional project management and organization skills.
- Have an interest in and/or willing to learn about all forms of fundraising techniques and channels.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Willingness to work as part of a team, but also able to work on project independently.
Resumes without cover letters and salary requirements will not be reviewed. Phone calls will disqualify candidates.
CCAH is an equal opportunity employer, veterans, women and minorities are encouraged to apply.