COVID-19 has created an urgent need for human connection in a time when in-person experiences remain limited and uncertain – but how do we sustain momentum amidst a surplus of virtual events and webinar fatigue? How do we adapt our virtual engagement strategies to ever-shifting limitations and forecast revenues in an uncertain era?
It is not about executing one successful event. It’s about how to position that event in your entire engagement strategy so that you create something that complements – not competes – with your other initiatives.
It is also not about investing in expensive software or learning an entirely new platform. It’s about using the resources you have to adapt and continue to engage your critical supporters.
You will learn:
- How to select a virtual experience format that’s right for you
- How to increase attendance and participation in your virtual experiences
- How to monetize your virtual experiences
- How to determine your resource needs for your virtual experiences
- How to create a Virtual Engagement Strategy during the pandemic and beyond
Participants are eligible for 1.5 CFRE credits.