In 2021, the major buzz is all about bringing back live fundraising events but exactly how your organization can successfully ease back into in-person events is a complicated matter. There’s a lot at stake with a number of important details to be considered such as: regional regulations, donor safety, and guest comfort levels. On top of all this, you’ll need to create engaging events that will resonate with your stakeholders and help you get back on track with your fundraising and development goals.
This interactive workshop is geared to giving you answers to your organization’s specific questions about how to transition back to live events. Utilizing worksheets, problem-solving charts, attendee sharing, and even a little bit of virtual hand-holding, the presenter will guide you in the process of crafting events that are appropriate and profitable for your organization including how to:
- Assess your stakeholders’ comfort level with your events
- Engage your board members in the decision-making process
- Decide if hybrid events are right for your organization
- Use your communications to build excitement for your live events
- Select which virtual events you should continue in the future
- Protect your organization in case of future gathering restrictions
Participants can earn 1.5 CFRE points.