Grantspace by Candid is celebrating 25 years in Atlanta with a day-long capacity building training! The day will include social sector capacity building training, nonprofit impact workshops, and funder networking activities.
This training was created by participant feedback to help you scale your expertise and gain insights to increase your impact. The day will include three tracks: governance, strategic and fundraising planning, and nonprofit leadership. There is an amazing group of speakers and presenters lined up.
Participants will also have the incredible opportunity to have lunch with funders in an intimate, informal setting. This is a great opportunity to network and learn more about what funders are looking for.
The early-bird rate of $95 has been extended through 9/15!
- Resilient Leadership with Wendy Beach
- Developing Your Board for Fundraising Success with Amy Crowell
- Annual Fundraising Planning to Grow Your Organizational Capacity with Susannah Darrow
- Amplifying Your Nonprofit Brand on Digital Media with Cicely A. Gay
- From Strategic Plan to Fundraising Plan with Len Al Haas
- The Picture is Diversity, the Impact is Inclusion with Dr. Cheryl Hall-Russell
- How to Turn Your Foundation Board Into A Hyper-Philanthropic Board with Russell Hodge
- Putting Together Your Fundraising Plans with Lisa Kennedy
- Values, Culture, and Strategy: How to Align Board Chair, Executive Director, and Development Director with Keith Millner
- A Framework for Focusing Your Board with Virginia Nugent
- Strong Organizations Start with Strong Governance: Boards, Bylaws, and Conflicts of Interest with Rachel Spears
- Learn capacity-building strategies to increase your organization's impact
- Gain resources to scale your expertise in board governance, strategic and fundraising planning, and nonprofit leadership
- Connect to the Atlanta nonprofit community and other social sector professionals
- All levels of experience
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff