If you work for a nonprofit and have student loans, you may be eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program. Started in 2007 by President Bush, this program helps graduates accept nonprofit or government jobs and stay in the public sector by forgives student loan debt for nonprofit or government employees after 120 qualifying payments (10 years' worth) The first applicants are eligible now!
Join this webinar to learn about:
- What to do NOW so your debt gets forgiven in the future;
- Repayment plans that could lower your monthly payments;
- Eligibility criteria for PSLF;
- How the new tax bill (and other legislation) could impact your student loans and PSLF; and
- Why student debt is a public policy issue for nonprofits.