A well-designed strategic planning retreat contributes to a plan that captures the shared vision of your collective group without ignoring the innovative ideas of individual team members. This workshop is designed for leaders seeking a wealth of tips, tools, and templates to convert strategic planning conversations and content into one LIVE written plan.
Funding for Good’s experts will highlight essential components of a written strategic plan and share strategies to ensure that your end product is clear, concise, and compelling. We will explain how to organize the content in a way that educates and inspires readers, including:
- The three questions every well crafted strategic plan should answer
- A content checklist for a written strategic plan
- Content order and formatting tips
- Tips on how to facilitate strategic planning conversations in ways that make capturing the content in writing easier
- A variety of free tools and templates to simplify the strategic planning drafting process