This three-day QuickBooks for Online webinar will cover:
Day 1: The material will cover the basics of setting up and entering transactions specifically for Nonprofits, an overview of the software updates included in the QuickBooks® 2020 as well as advanced topics including:
- Welcome to QuickBooks – The different choices and which version is right for you.
- What’s new in version 2020 that you may need.
- Getting used to the screens and navigating around.
- A lesson in accounting QuickBooks style!
- Setting up the correct Accounts.
- Entering Your Programs.
- Adding Your Annual Budget.
- Cutting and Pasting from Excel into QuickBooks
- Entering Your Donors, Members or Students
Day 2: This section will cover advanced material to really help you do some helpful and amazing things:
- Entering Your Income – Two Methods.
- Entering Donations and Grants.
- Entering Membership Dues and Tuition.
- Entering Program Service Revenue.
- How to get the most out of Items.
- Entering and Paying Bills.
- Spreading Costs to Programs/Grants.
- Essential Reports for the Board/Auditor.
- Attaching Scan Documents for free.
Day 3: This section will cover advanced material to really help you do some helpful and amazing things:
- Entering Credit Card activity.
- Tracking Pledges.
- Tracking Restricted Grants.
- Tracking Special Fundraising Events.
- Printing personalized Donor Thank-You Letters directly from QuickBooks®.
- Two Ways to get year-end donor-Acknowledgements.
- Recording In-Kind Contributions.
- Advanced method of Auto-Allocating Expenses to Programs/Grants.
- And More!
Participants can earn up to 6.0 CPE credits.
Center members receive $50 off with discount code NCCN50 when registering for all 3 days, or $35 off with discount code NCCN35 for single day registrations.