Learn about QuickBooks Online specifically for nonprofits in this three-part series from QuickBooks Made Easy for Nonprofits.
Day 1 will give overview of the software updates in QuickBooks® 2021 and cover the basics:
- Getting used to the screens and navigating around.
- Setting up your accounts.
- Adding your annual budget
- Entering your programs, donors, members or students
- Cutting and pasting from Excel into QuickBooks
Day 2 will cover:
- Entering your income (two methods), donations, grants, membership dues, tuition, and program service revenue
- Entering and paying bills
- Spreading costs to programs and grants
- Creating essential reports for the board and auditor
- Attaching scan documents for free
Day 3 will cover:
- Entering credit card activity
- Tracking pledges, restricted grants, and special fundraising events
- Printing personalized donor thank you letters directly from QuickBooks
- Get year-end donor acknowledgements (two ways)
- Recording in-kind contributions
- Auto-allocating expenses to programs and grants
Participants can earn up to 7.5 CPE credits (2.5 each day).
Center Members save $40 on one-day registrations and $70 on series registrations - get the discount code.