Do you have a good idea you'd like to turn into a grant proposal but you’re not sure how to start? Join veteran grants pro and grantmaker Maryn Boess to learn how to turn your good idea into a fundable project concept by answering 10 simple, all-important questions.
- Share the deceptively simple one-page Magic Wand template that's won grants of $2,000, $30,000, $144,000, and more for nonprofits like yours.
- Discover six powerful ways nonprofits have put this Magic Wand to work for the causes they serve.
- Learn seven questions that bring clarity, depth, and power to your own best thinking about a successful project or funding need.
- Learn eight questions that give you "x-ray vision" into the minds of grantmakers so you can deliver exactly what they want, every time.
- Learn the one question that helps you zero in on grantmakers most likely to say "YES!" to your funding requests.
- Bust a few grantseeking myths such as the A+ Proposal, the Hard-Working Grantmaker, and It's-Just-Wrong-to-Be-Messy.
BONUS: Suffering from writer’s block? Learn a simple, powerful technique for busting through writer's block and liberating your own creative forces (and those of your team members) to bring forth your clearest, most comprehensive, and compelling thinking around your grants projects.
Note: This is the first webinar in a six-part series. You can purchase the webinars individually or you can purchase the entire series. Series price is $180 for Members or $240 for Non-members.