You’re on social media. Now what?
Don’t just be on social media. Be successful on social media. Join Idealware for The Nonprofit Social Media Toolkit and, over six weeks, learn how to get real value from your efforts and convert “likes” into engagement, information sharing, activism, and donations.
You’ll explore using social media for branding, deep engagement, and fundraising. We’ll also outline how you can integrate and manage social media within a campaign, and then discuss how to measure your social media impact. Sound policies will also be important to your social media strategy—we’ll show you how to clearly articulate what content is acceptable and how you should communicate with constituents through social platforms.
Through participation in this course, you will:
- Create and reinforce your organization’s brand using social media.
- Learn about strategies for engaging supporters and motivating them to act.
- Learn how social media tools can work together to create an integrated campaign that promotes brands and causes through multiple channels.
- Begin the process of creating a social media policy for your organization.
- Learn how to use social media for fundraising.
- Discover tools to measure social media efforts, and learn to make this task effective and manageable.
- Design a social media strategy.
Measuring Your Social Media Efforts
What happens when your posts go out? How do you know that the time you’re putting into social media is worth it? We’ll walk through the basic social media stats. We’ll also discuss the tools that can help you gather data, analyze your strategy, strengthen what works, and change what doesn’t.
This webinar is Part 5 of a 6 part webinar series.
Center Members receive a 15% discount! Contact us for the code.