A key and growing diversity constituency around the globe and in every organization that needs to be fully recognized and appreciated is the LGBTQ – Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer community. And within this community is the emerging area of transgender and nonbinary people, which leads to the discussion about pronouns. How is this changing and why is it important?
During this conversation, we'll explore:
- The importance of fully belonging – bringing your full self to work
- Basic definitions around sexual orientation and gender identity and expression
- Digging deeper into the area of transgender and gender non-binary
- What is transgender and transitioning?
- The emerging area of gender non-binary/gender expansive people
- Use of pronouns
- What is “misgendering”
- How to be an ally to LGBTQ employees and the community, especially respectful communication and positive actions to take around use of pronouns
This webinar will be recorded and sent to all registrants post-event.