With more organizations chasing scarcer funds, funders are choosing to invest their resources into projects that exhibit higher levels of community collaboration. For nonprofits that operate in “survival mode,” it’s often a challenge to view similar community organizations as anything other than a competitor vying for the same pots of funding. It is critical that each organization evaluate their mission in light of their community needs and available resources.
This webinar will focus on fundamental concepts of understanding, developing, and maintaining strategic partnerships that will ensure long-term organizational success, including:
- Establishing an understanding of collaborations versus partnerships
- Learning how to establish organizational needs before reaching out to potential partners
- Identifying mutually beneficial partnerships versus those that consume resources
- Outlining partnership agreements for community or grant writing purposes
- Learning effective methods to develop and maintain strategic partnerships.