Exude power and confidence by mastering the verbal and written skills for communicating with others in leadership positions.
Skills developed include:
- Personal Accountability: understand how to be self-accountable as a leader;
- Diplomacy: learn how to deliver upsetting or difficult news to others;
- Verbal Techniques: master a powerful kickoff to meetings and conversations;
- Feedback: learn to give and receive feedback with openness and willingness;
- Presence: develop a strong leadership presence;
- Understanding: know what comprises the do’s and don’ts of strong leaders
Networking lunch provided immediately after workshop (11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.) at Mez in Durham.
Cost is $25 to reserve your spot. Training is valued at $200/person. Class size will be limited to 20 individuals for personalized attention.