It's a fact. If you want to raise more money, you need to keep more of your donors.
21st century fundraising is all about retention. You need to understand what makes donors give - and what makes them want to give to you.
This fast-paced, half-day program will help you understand why donors give - and how to get them to give to you again and again.
Participants will leave with conversation starters and actionable ideas to take back to other staff and board members.
|TARGET AUDIENCE||Nonprofit Staff and Board Members|
You can expect to learn the following:
- 5 surprising (and simple) truths that will help you raise more money
- 3 things that donors want (and aren't getting from most nonprofits)
- The easiest way to raise more money - starting now!
- 5 easy ways to improve your appeal letters and the way you ask
- 5 must-do's for writing better thank you letters
- The most overlooked - but most important step - of the fundraising cycle (and how to do it)
This session is filled with real-world examples. The good, the bad, and the ugly.