Too often, we publish annual reports that are too long and too full of data people don’t want or need. Too often annual reports are not focused enough on how giving impacts the mission or people and communities served. Donors, volunteers, grant makers, and other key stakeholders want to know the results of your work. They want to know their investments make meaningful change in real people’s lives. During this webinar, we will show you how to craft an annual report that will inspire and engage your donors, including:
- What an annual report is supposed to do (vs. what many organizations use it for)
- Sections you should include in an inspiring annual report
- How to incorporate meaningful results
- How to inspire your donors with gratitude
- How to tell a story through your annual report
- Publication options beyond print - social media, website, digital books.
Participants can earn 1.5 CFRE points.