Why a course on email? Well, email is not dead, and it’s not going anywhere. But in order to reap the benefits of email, you need a strategic plan to do it right.
Nonprofits also need to understand current trends that affect deliverability and open rates. Did you know that the average nonprofit loses out on around $14,000 per year because up to 12% of their emails are categorized as spam? Yikes.
Email still remains the best way to communicate with a large group of people at scale – when implemented in a thoughtful, strategic fashion.
In this live training for nonprofit marketers, you will learn:
- Specific ways to make your nonprofit website an email capturing machine;
- How to get people from social media onto your email list;
- How much email to send and what to write;
- How to write a subject line that gets your emails opened;
- Tips on increasing deliverability and click-through rates to make an even bigger impact.