Are you spending a fortune on paid marketing and advertising to rank better on Google? Yet, are you seeing your website rank on the umpteenth page of Google?
Join this webinar to increase your nonprofit’s online presence and help potential stakeholders discover your cause or social issue. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the practice of improving and promoting your website to increase the number of visitors to your website from search engines (which most of us use Google). Learn how SEO works and how it can help you elevate your impact, expand your reach, and further your fundraising efforts, including:
- What website slug is, and how to optimize it.
- How to optimize your web content and page titles.
- How to find the right keywords with a free Google tool
- How to improve your page to increase web traffic.
- How to make images more SEO friendly
- How to change a meta title and description (make more people click on your website).