Are you looking to diversify your revenue stream? Would you like to increase organizational sustainability by creating recurring, predictable revenue streams for general operating?
In this training, we will introduce Social Enterprise for nonprofits and walk participants through the process of identifying organizational assets, strategically selecting an asset to monetize, and developing a business plan around your core competencies.
- How to identify and monetize your organizational assets
- Examples of successful nonprofits with social enterprises
- Components of a social enterprise business plan
- How your social enterprise impacts your nonprofit mission
- Tax repercussions for nonprofit organizations that generate revenue through social enterprise.
Walk Away With:
- A list of your organization’s monetizable assets
- Examples of nonprofits that create their own revenue
- Examples of nonprofits that launched social enterprises in the pandemic
- A format for starting the conversation about social enterprise at your organization; and, inspiration and insight into potential revenue streams
This webinar will be recorded for future viewing. If you can’t make it, go ahead and register anyway. You’ll receive the recording a little later.
>> THIS WEBINAR WILL BE LIMITED TO 1,000 LIVE ATTENDEES <<