Ever find yourself staring at your computer screen wondering what to post on social media? What should the caption be? Will this generate engagement? What channel should I post this on? Our website and social media channels are our storefronts. Having a strategic social media content plan is key to raise brand awareness, build meaningful relationships with supporters, and cultivate new donors.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- How to align social media metrics with your nonprofit's goals
- How to create a platform-specific content strategy
- How to create content themes for captions and media
- How to create a compelling caption
- Why engagement matters and how to outline an engagement plan of action
- How to create a content strategy surrounding a campaign
- Helpful tools and resources to use when creating content
Participants can earn 1 CFRE point.