It's simple: If you want to raise money, you need a written case for support. A good case for support, used across your whole fundraising program, ensures that everyone – from the your board chair to the person who answers the phone – is clear about the organization’s messaging. It calls donors to action and shows them why they should care so that they can make a real difference about issues that matter to them.
This webinar will help you craft a powerful and persuasive case for support, including:
- How to recognize the importance of the case for support in fund development
- How to define key terms and concepts central to your case for support development
- How to answer the questions that donors will ask
- How to organize the components of your nonprofit’s case for support document
- How to have the most impact with your case for support
- How to draft your case for support
- How to establish the process for your case for support development and oversight
Participants can earn 1.5 CFRE points.