You know that you need an active and engaged board of directors, but you are not sure how to create one. Well, you are not alone. There are hundreds of thousands of nonprofits both big and small that have a lackluster board of directors. You know the kind – they just show up for meetings and then leave, or they recruit all of the “warm bodies” in town to become board members.
Presenter Robin Cabral, MA, CFRE, is on a mission to create high performing nonprofits from the foundation up, starting with a strong and effective board of directors. Join this to webinar to learn how to:
- Identify the best candidates for your nonprofit board of directors
- Screen your prospective board candidates to ensure a match made in heaven
- Organize and support your board
- Onboard and orient your new board members
- Hold engaging board meetings
Participants can earn 1.5 CFRE credits.