Every nonprofit wants to build a strong major donor program, but many organizations aren’t sure how to put a system in place for finding and engaging new major donors and asking them to give. In this two-module masterclass, fundraising expert Joe Garecht will teach you how to build a successful major donor program, no matter the size of your nonprofit.
Module #1: How to Find New Major Donors and Build Relationships with Them
- How to build a major donor funnel for your nonprofit
- The best ways to tell the story of your organization so it appeals to major givers
- The step-by-step system for finding a steady stream of new major donors
- How to cultivate new major donors and build stronger relationships with them
Module #2: How to Ask for Major Gifts and Keep Your Donors Giving for a Lifetime
- How to understand the major donor mindset
- The best way to make major donor fundraising asks
- How to thank and recognize major donors the right way
- A simple system for getting your donors to give again, give more, and refer new donors to your nonprofit
Bonus: participants receive Asking Scripts Guide, Joe Garecht’s e-guide including sample fundraising asks, sample major donor funding proposals, and more.